Sunday, March 11, 2012

Paperwork Dragons redux

SO, I have spent a small fortune but my Australian documents are well and truly in the process of dragon's fire!  I hope they will be back to me in a few weeks (the sooner the better) but everything is out  of my control so not worth thinking about for at least 2 weeks! ;-)

I am waiting on some documents from Canada - they were sent out through Canadapost International priority mail which meant, according to tracking information, they sat in the drop off post office for 24 hours; then left the country - no further information on the tracking site - BECAUSE they left the country  (funny how international mail LEAVES the country).  I am hoping that they will arrive in  no more than 3 days, then I can verify that they meet all the government requirements and add a few documents I have here to send them all  to the lawyer back in Canada!  I should get those documents back in a approximately 5 weeks from now.

Nothing is ever easy! :-S

No comments:

Post a Comment