Sunday, March 4, 2012

Frustrations

Illness, legal services, visas, university classes..... I feel a bit (ok more than a bit) overwhelmed at the moment.  I thought I was dealing with all this... but a COMPLETELY sleepless night has indicated I am not.

I think the biggest stressor is trying to organize notary, apostille/authentication, embassy legalization services on 2 continents while I am on a third.  I am waiting on final quotes and payment forms - although one place wants me to set up an escrow account (how do you do that from a different continent??).

Very stressful!

Girl cat has CRF and has to take medicines twice daily - she doesn't like the meds at all BUT I can see improvements in her activity and body conditions.  I wonder how much help the meds are relevant to her displeasure and stress at having to take them.  Are there alternate methods of delivery, alternative meds, alternative food???

Sometimes I wonder why no mater what destination I choose (literal or metaphorical) the journey - which is out of my control - is so complicated?

No comments:

Post a Comment