Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Is the cyber world out to drive me insane today??

Trying to organize an email to request that my university transcripts be sent directly to an embassy (visa requirement) from the university.  Email request keeps bouncing from the university's address - the BCC to myself works fine!

Time critical on this SO NOW, I am having to courier the request in!!

Then I tried to sign in to another site and the internet kept bouncing me out -- took 25 minutes to actually get in to the site!!!!

ALL this mucking about has taken 2 HOURS!!!  all just to 1) download a form 2) fill in the form 3)scan the form 4) attach and email the form!!!!!  somehow I thought, albeit foolishly, that this whole process should have taken a maximum of 30 minutes!!

In cyberspace no one can hear you scream!

No comments:

Post a Comment